Kerala HSE Admit Card 2018 Download: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education also known as DHSE conducts the examination for the 10th and 12th class on behalf of Kerala state government @ dhsekerala.gov.in, lot of students like every year going to be held and schedule has been announced, but before the date of examination the candidate must have their admit cards with them to get entry to write the, at the entrance level of the school or college the Admit card (Hall Ticket) or entry card may be asked and later in the exam hall again the invigilator can ask, and students shall show their original admit cards to the invigilator, but if you want to download duplicate admit card just for reference purpose you can download it from DHSE Kerala official website.
Some candidates in rare cases forget their admit card to carry and face a lot of consequences, so hence to avoid all that the student must take the admit card to the exam hall. Later the OMR Sheet can be given to the students where details of students are written; students can re-check all that like name, Roll Number, Father’s name and other details. Usually, admit cards are issued earlier, that is around 10-15 days before the commencement of the exam but those who are very much curious to get their admit cards copy or check where the exam centre is, can simply check it online through the portal. Kerala 12th Admit Card can be available soon. Kerala DHSE/HSE Reappear/Re-Attempt/Re-Exam & Improvement/Betterment Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 or Kerala HSE Compartment/Supply Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 also issued at the official website.
Kerala HSE Admit Card 2018 Download – DHSE Kerala 12th
- Name of Board/Conducting Authority: Directorate of Higher Secondary Education
- Name of Exam Being Conducted: Kerala Board HSE 12th Class Examinations 2018
- Exam Dates: March 2018
- Admit Card (Hall Ticket) Released Date: xx-xx-2018 (Expected Very soon online)
- Category: – 12th or HSE/HSC Board level exam
- Status: – Available Soon
- Official site to Download Kerala 12th Admit Card 2018:– dhsekerala.gov.in
And students are advised to keep their admit cards safe till the entire process is complete as those are unable to qualify the all subjects are the Krala HSE Results are out they can Download Kerala HSE Admit Card for Supplementary and Compartmental examination than can be different the regular one, it can have allotted the new examination center with new hall ticket number. If you need assistance or to ask any questions you can comment down, we will try to get back to your questions soon, till then ‘all the best’ to all the students and do share this website with your friends and colleagues on social media. In May you can download Kerala HSE +2 Supply/Compartment Hall Tickets/Admit Cards 2018-2019. After supplementary exams, Kerala Board provides the Kerala DHSE/HSE Plus Two Admit Card 2018 or Kerala HSE +2 Hall Ticket 2018 for 1st Year & 2nd Year in the month of February next year.
How To Download Kerala HSE Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of the DHSE Kerala and find out the download section
- Go to the section and look for the links for the Kerala HSE and Kerala SSLC and choose the Kerala HSE
- Now enter any details if asked and proceed to Download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- You can also take out a print if you needed it check offline also or for reference purpose etc
- Carry your original (collect from school/college) to your exam centre.